Thyme Lifestyle Resort Mareeba is a lifestyle community for those who love being surrounded by nature and want to enjoy a new era of over 50s living. Our range of affordable and beautifully designed low-maintenance homes will grant you time, security and financial freedom. At the heart of this community is our luxurious Clubhouse, designed to allow homeowners the opportunity to socialise, feed their passions, spark their curiosity and most importantly, stay active.
LUXURIOUS RESORT FACILITIES
Buying a home in Thyme Lifestyle Resort Mareeba affords you plenty of financial freedom.
- No entry or exit fees
- No stamp duty or council rates payable
- No body corporate or strata fees
- Keep 100% of the capital gain on your sale price when the time comes to leave
- Ability to claim Commonwealth Government Rent Assistance (if eligible)
Thyme Lifestyle Resort Mareeba is built for a good time. Whether you enjoy exploring, relaxing or socialising, Thyme is for you.
- Relax at our mineral pool and spa
- Meet new friends at the Clubhouse and bar
- Get creative at our art and craft studio
- Unwind at our cinema or hobby shed
- Lock up and leave for a holiday with peace of mind
Thyme Lifestyle Resort Mareeba is under an hours drive from Cairns, perfectly positioned as a gateway to the wonders of Far North Queensland, with the charm of having country town roots.
- World Heritage-listed Kuranda Range
- Emerald Creek Falls
- Hot air balloon over the Atherton Tablelands
- Bowling Club, RSL and Leagues Club
- Coffee plantations, wineries & distilleries
Thyme Mareeba Gallery
Emerald Creek Falls | Credit: Tourism Tropical North QLD
Hot Air Balloon Over Mareeba Farms | Credit: Tourism Tropical North QLD
Relax by the pool
Kerribee Park Camping and Rodeo Ground
Farms in Mareeba
Thyme Mareeba Clubhouse
Chillagoe Road Trip | Credit: Tourism Tropical North QLD